So this was one of those "woops!" projects, lol. It didn't turn out as nicely as I had hoped it would. Austin still had fun making it, and that's what's important.
What you need:
Pictures and/or cut outs
Glitter Glue or Paint
1. Cut out the bookmark base from the cardboard and then put a hole using the hole punch at the top center.
2. Have your child draw pictures or designs on the cardboard.
3. Glue on the pictures or cut outs your child chose.
4. Paint on the glitter glue so that it will create a nice gloss over the entire bookmark and let dry
5. Pull and then loop threw the yarn to create the tassells at the top.
Please be sure to come back often, a new project is uploaded daily.
You can also subscribe to this blog and get the posts as soon as they're published.
Thanks so much for visiting!