Sunday, January 24

DIY Baby Pants



Welcome Back Everyone!

It's Sunday, which means it's a Momma Craft day! I love this one, but can not claim it as mine :) Not too long ago I stumbled upon a great site called makebabystuff.com that's filled with lots of fun ideas. One of them is a super simple, free project to make baby pants. I tried it out and was done in 30 minutes start to finish. You can try it out for yourself here.

I'm putting this up here for two reasons, one because I think it's a great find, and two, because I put my own spin on it. Instead of buying new fabric, I used an old pair of my husband's jeans and added my own details to make it girly for my daughter. For this example, I used one of Hannah's baby blankets (she never grew attached to them, but did fall in love with her raggy pig). I love some of the blankets she has, and I just can't bear to get rid of them. I had left over fabric from her blanket that I'll be turning into a heat/ice pack. Come back again for that project!

The picture at the top was one of Hannah's old blankets, I just finished this tonight and love it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Did you like this post? If so, please share it. And don't forget to subscribe to the daily emails so you don't miss a thing.

Have a great night!
-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment