Monday, September 27

Popsicle Stick Puzzle

Popsicle Stick Puzzle

I saw this project in an issue of Family Fun at my local gym and just had to do it. Hannah could have cared less about this one, and only drew a few scribbles on two sticks and then was off to start her own dance party (oh Hannah...). Austin on the other hand, liked it, but came up with a better idea...

Austin decided that this project was much better off as a fence building endeavor.

But if you'd like to do it the way it was designed to be done, please follow along.
Line up 5 or more popsicle sticks so that they are right next to each other, and let one side hang off the edge of a table or counter. Wrap tape around one end, and then draw a picture of whatever you'd like on the popsicle sticks. When your picture is done, remove the tape.


Mix the sticks up and let your child go to work...



I think this idea is really cute. And if my children decide they like this as a puzzle, and not just a pretty fence, I will make more. I must say though, I was impressed by Austin's creative thinking.


Take care!



No comments:

Post a Comment