Friday, August 13

Thank You!

I have a bunch of thank you's in order for a lot of people. I feel like it was just my birthday, and not Hannah's, lol. Last Friday, I was surprised at work with a HUGE duffel bag of FREE fabric - seriously, free! And sooo cute! I've already started planning up a bunch of projects, now I just need to find some more time, hmmm..... So a big 'ol Thank You! to Sweet Granny Grace :)

I also was given two dozen farm fresh eggs for free! I know, I'm lucky! (and it's gets better...) So thank you Mike, that made my day in a number of ways.

And last, but most definitely not least, and HUGE Thank You! to a friend of ours who is letting us borrow his cabin for a few days so we can have a last minute family get-a-way. This is super exciting, because it's the very first time in the six years we've been together that we will be taking a vacation solely for the purpose of taking a vacation. I'm excited, and extremely grateful!

A few other things to be thankful about....


My little guy, eh em, Big Guy, building up the courage to tackle the "Big Kid" slide at the fair.

Look, no hands Momma!


Morning dance parties in our living room (hope the neighbors don't mind!), in the new pajama pants made from some Sweet Granny Grace fabric :)


Enjoy Your Weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment