What You Need:
Shredded Cheese (we use three - Mozzarella, Cheddar, and Parmigiano Reggiano)
2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
2 spoonfuls of minced Garlic
Dried Basil & Oregano (optional and to taste)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1) Roll out your dough and place in pan or on cooking stone.
2) Brush olive oil over the entire surface.
3) Add the minced garlic and spread out evenly.
4) Sprinkle the cheese on top, use as much as desired. I never measure my cheese out, so I don't know how much I actually use, but it's typically a lot.
5) Sprinkle dried spices on top if desired (my son won't eat "the green specks", so we only do half).
6) Bake in the oven for 25-35 minutes, or until nicely browned on top.
This is sooo easy and sooo good! It hardly takes any time at all when you use pre-made pizza dough. We make our own in large batches and freeze it, so I just pull out a bag of it in the morning to thaw. You can find that recipe here.