Tuesday, August 10

Homemade Gnocchi








I came across this recipe the other day, and didn't believe the title that it would only take 15 minutes start to finish. Honestly, if someone told me you could make gnocchi from scratch in under 15 minutes, I would think they had lost their senses. The recipe is in grams, so I have the converted measurement's in cups below. You should really give this one a try if like Gnocchi, it's really great, and I swear, it really takes less than 15 minutes start to finish. This is my new go-to recipe for last minute dinners.

What you need:
1 C Ricotta Cheese (drained)
1 Egg yolk
1/4 tsp fine sea salt
1/4 C of Fresh Parmesan Cheese (you need to use freshly grated cheese, or it will be gritty)
1/2 C Flour + more for dusting
Original Recipe

This is in no way shape or form my own recipe, so I don't feel right posting it on my site, so here is the link to follow that will take you through step by step. This is meant to serve 2, however, it was enough for myself and my children, with some left over - so it makes for a pretty frugal meal as well.
Enjoy!
~Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment