Friday, August 20

Back to Routine

Things have been quiet over here for a few days. We went on our first vacation as a family, and had a wonderful time! I think it will have to become an annual event for sure. Then of course, we had to recover from our vacation. That first night back always seems overwhelming, between unpacking and the sinking feeling that life has to go back to reality again. Although I do find comfort in our routine, so I guess it's good to be back :)


This morning was Austin's very first day of kindergarten - all day! It has been odd to say the least, I just hope he's having a great time.

Hannah fell in love with the beach instantly! I need to find one closer for her.

And Austin has always loved it...


Another vacation picture...


I loved this little school house. I'm getting more and more interested in antiques lately...


This one is hard to see, but it's Austin enjoying his very first Smore.


This was right by the river. I don't think I need to say much more about that...


We had a great time, and are settling back into our routines. I've got plenty of projects to share with you all (of course I brought my knitting!) As well as some new tutorials, so please check back often.
Enjoy the rest of your day!
~Lisa









No comments:

Post a Comment