Wednesday, November 24

Pom Pom Plants

I've been doing sooo much holiday crafting lately, and I want so desperately to share some of the projects with you. At the moment, though, I can not. Simply because many of the recipients read this blog - and I love that they read it! :) But I'm not about to ruin any surprises.

So with that said, I'd like to talk about this fun little project I came across on craftster the other day. Pom Pom Plants! Maybe I'm a little goofy (ok I am a little goofy), but I just love these. If you ignore the poor photo quality, these really do turn out cute - and it's a great use for those twigs that are all over the place right now. Not to mention a great way to use up yarn scraps.

It's super simple to do. Just collect some medium size fallen twigs, make pom poms, and then glue the twig inside the pom pom. If you're not familiar with making pom poms, or would like to see step by step instructions, you can view that here.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment