Monday, November 1

Happy November and Weekly Menu

Happy First Day of November!

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween. Austin surprised me this year by insisting, after about an hour, that we needed to head back, because, well, "I don't want to get a bellyache you know momma." Yes sweetie, I know, lol. Even more surprising, after we ran out of candy to hand out, he offered up his stash to give out. We don't keep candy in the house so I thought for sure he'd be all over this holiday. But I guess not so much - which makes me happy only because it's showing a little glimmer of healthy food choices that I hope he will hold on to. I guess we'll see.
And poor little Hannah I think is trying to make a Halloween tradition of being sick. The poor girl has yet to be healthy enough to go out. Figures, because she hardly ever gets sick.

So that was our night. Oh, and I should mention, the hat Austin is wearing in this picture was not only Momma-made, but glows in the dark too! A gift from Grandma-Gayle (the kit), and enjoyed by both of her grand kids :)

Which brings me to our weekly menu plan, because it IS Monday...

Monday: BLT's and Baked Potato Wedges
Tuesday: Chili and Corn Bread Muffins
Wednesday: Grilled BBQ Pork chops and Orzo Salad - we use the recipe from here.
Thursday: Chicken Marsala over pasta and Steamed Broccoli
Friday: Garlic Bread Pizza


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment