Friday, July 16

Exfoliating on the Cheap

Welcome Back!
A few weeks ago, I posted about my face cleaning routine (which is super simple!). In addition to washing with castile soap, I also exfoliate almost everyday during the summer. Part of the reason my skin used to break out so much was because it does not shed the dead layers off like it's supposed to. This is a pretty common problem I found out. So, my quick and practically free solution - Baking Soda! Seriously.

I always have baking soda around the house, we cook with it, clean with it, and now shower with it. It's mildly abrasive, but has been gentle enough on my face, and let me tell you, my skin has started looking amazing!

I just shake a small amount into the palm of my hand, mix with a bit of water, and then massage onto my face after cleaning it. It rinses right off, and you'll feel a difference immediately. This really only costs pennies, and you don't have to worry about chemicals, additives, or anything of that nature because you're just using that one ingredient.

I hope someone finds this helpful. Please let me know by leaving a comment.

Take care everyone!
~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment