Friday, July 9

Balsamic Dressing

Welcome Back!
I absolutely LOVE Panera Bread's fresh mozzarella and tomato basil salad - especially the balsamic dressing that they use. I've looked for similar dressing's in the store, and nothing comes close. Then I tried this recipe, and it's it! It tastes just like the one I love so much, and at a fraction of the price. Combine this with my own fresh mozzarella and tomato's and basil from my garden and I'm in heaven. Now I just need to find the recipe for Panera's rosemary focassia bread....

What you need:
2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp brown sugar
1 garlic clove
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 C olive oil

1) Mix everything but the oil, and then add the oil at the end, whisking briskly until blended well.

No comments:

Post a Comment