Tuesday, October 19

Punk's Not Dead


I finally did it! It took me three attempts. The first two failed because of poor yarn choices. In the end, I just ordered exactly what was used to create the pattern (duh - should have figured that one out in the first place, lol), and it worked! Austin begged and begged for this hat, and after tons of online searches for something similar - and finding nothing. I bought the book Pretty in Punk. This pattern is called Punk's Not Dead. Love it! I think I might be making a smaller purple version for the other little person in the house.


I wish I could have gotten better pictures for you. No one will model their hats for me :( This was the best I could do. I'm still trying to get pictures of Hannah in her elf hat I made her. You can bet I'll have a blog post up on that one as soon as I get that shot - I love the hat.

Have a great day everyone, and enjoy the chilly weather!






No comments:

Post a Comment