Thursday, October 7

Momma's Knittin' Messanger Bag

Designed by....... Me!!


Ok, ok, I know, it's nothing super original, but, I did make it exactly how I had envisioned it, and cut out my own pattern pieces with custom dimensions. I wanted it fully lined, with specific pockets for my knitting needles and notions, and the flap just had to be in the reverse. And so, in all of my excitement for myself, hehe, I have to share some of the process with you... Oh! And I can't forget to add, the funky front fabric and inside liner are thrifted finds.

My pattern pieces and written dimensions for later.

Flap construction.

Inside the bag, look at how nicely those needles fit! :)

With the flap up.

The finished bag!
Thank you for letting me indulge myself today - I just had to share!
Have a great day!




2 comments:

  1. its beautiful, you're so crafty. I'm still trying to learn how to use my sewing machine!! Wanna come over and teach me ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dana! Keep at the sewing, you'll be amazed how quickly things will start coming together. When I first started, it would take me 20 minutes just to change the bobin, lol.

    ReplyDelete