Friday, October 15

Chalk Outlines and Keith Haring





One of Hannah's favorite outside activities right now is flattening herself against the driveway and demanding "color me Mommy!" She will get up for about 10 seconds to find a new spot, and then the process continues, for as long as I'll let her. The other day I noticed that a lot of these outlines remind me of one of my favorite Artists - Keith Haring. I'm not sure why I never made that connection before, because now it seems obvious. It might be because my interest in Keith Haring's art started in Junior High, and I've had plenty of time since then to kind of drift away.

I've attached link to his kid's art site (because some of his work is inappropriate to be viewed by children, and you never know who might be peaking over your shoulder). Click here to take a look at Haring Kids.

What do you think?

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment