Friday, January 27

Stella Pixie Hat

In the wake of my knitting disaster earlier this week, I decided to finish up one or two projects that had just been sitting around for months and months. This one, for example, was completely done, with the exception of one seam and one button. Why do I do that? It's the easiest part, finishing a knitting project, but the part I dread. Oh well, 10 minutes after I started sewing the neckline on, it was done.



Oh! And with a pattern name of Stella Pixie Hat, how could I not make one for my little Stella.



She's happy, I'm happy. But even better, finishing this gave me more inspiration to keep on knitting on...


Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet!

    Thanks so much for joining Flock Together last week at Mom’s Best Nest . I am now your happy follower and look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat and little one are both adorable!

    ReplyDelete