Tuesday, January 17

A New Passion

Edited Photo

Before Photo

Lately, instead of doing the crafty things I normally do (knitting, baking, sewing, crafting...), I have been stuck to my camera. I worried about what to post this week on the blog because really all of my free time has been spent taking pictures, researching photography techniques, looking at photo editing... I just can't seem to get enough :) I think I found a new love.

I promise to keep up with other topics, but for the next few months, don't be surprised if there's a lot of photo talk too.

And, just for fun, I thought I would share my first photo edit. Far from remarkable, I know, but still fun.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Great before and after shots! They're both really nice! I really like your blog and have passed an award on to you. Check out my blog for the details-
    Kristin@ http://meetmeonthebrightside.blogspot.com

    Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete