Tuesday, January 24

Silly Words

Before...

After...

I wanted to cry. Like really, really cry. And for a split second, I thought that perhaps it could be salvaged. But unless this January/February little baby boy I'm making it for wants to be hanging out in a sleeveless sweater, it would have to be frogged. Frogged - I like that term. It's a good thing too, because as I sat waiting in the pick up line for my son, staring down at the weeks and weeks worth of knitting that was about to disappear, I thought that exact line "This will have to be frogged". And then I giggled to myself, because saying something has to be frogged just sounds kind of wonky (by the way, I like the word wonky too).

So there you have it, my sanity saver - silly words. Well, that and an understanding friend.

Keep your fingers crossed for me that this sweater will arrive to said friend, before her little baby boy does.

No comments:

Post a Comment