Wednesday, December 15

Our Little Gnome


I'd like to introduce you to the newest inhabitant of Hannah's Christmas stocking. Thankfully he's small enough that he has managed to go unnoticed inside the toe of that large sock. He is, in fact, my first little Gnome creation, and I think I'm hooked. There is just something about this little guy that I'm drawn to - and I know Hannah will be too, which makes it hard to leave him in that stocking of hers...

He's simple enough, made from a solid wood peg, and natural dyed wool felt. Add a little embroidery floss and a bit of glue and you have yourself this quirky little no-name gnome. He didn't take long to make, so I'm sure he'll have a few friends with him come Christmas morning. If you'd like to make one yourself, here's the free tutorial.

Take care!
- Lisa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment