Wednesday, December 22

Holiday Cookie Round Up


I have been baking uncontrollably for the last week or so - seriously. I just can't seem to stop myself. Though I don't think my friends and family will protest - we have been bombarding them with treats.

Because a lot of you have been asking about the recipes I use, I thought it would be fun to do our Holiday Cookie/Treat recipe list here.
This list does not include all of the items I make each year, but definitely a lot of our favorites.
1) Healthy Coconut Oil Fudge (pictured above)

2) Chewy Ginger Snaps (pictured above)

3) Triple Layer Peppermint Bark

4) Eggnog Truffles

5) Cinnamon Biscotti Cookies (pictured above) - this was taken from a December issue of Better Homes and Gardens years ago, and I don't know if legally I can reprint it...

5) Homemade Bread - I make all sorts of braided sweet breads using the tassajara bread book.

6) Chocolate Covered Pretzels - just follow the melting directions for your chocolate of choice dip the pretzels and let cool.

That's pretty much it. Most of these I make weeks ahead of time and freeze. This allows me to pull things thing out at the last minute if I need to, and I never feel too rushed.
Have a great day!
-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment