Monday, January 17

Ordinary Monday

**A Monday ritual. A single photo of something ordinary and small in our days, but still filled with happiness and moments worth remembering**



First off, Happy Martin Luther King day! If you're looking for a craft to do with the kids today, here is a link to last year's project.

Ok, ok, I know, you're probably wondering why I want to remember this. This is my first attempt at lacto-fermentation. I'll find out in a few days if it actually worked.

Last week was shortened on the blog, I was suffering from the absolute worst migraine I have ever experienced - so my apologies for the lack of a "heads up" on the quiet space.

Everything is back to normal though, and I have a whole week's worth of recipes and quick kitchen tricks for you.

Wishing you all a wonderful start to a beautiful week!
-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment