Thursday, December 29

Quick Craftiness




I thought I would pop in real quick and share the only crafty gift I gave this year. Somehow Christmas just snuck up on me and I didnt have time to make anything super involved. So, the photos you see above were placed in a black collage frame and as far as I can tell, were loved immediately. Then again, how do you not love ANY picture of your own grandkids? Right?

The process was simple enough and only took about 15 minutes total. I took three pieces of white cardstock and wrote our message on them with a black sharpie marker. Then I marked the spot on the floor where I needed the kids to be and where I needed to be, because I knew no one would stay in one place. For the younger two, I propped the cardstock up on a toy car (anything large enough to hold it up will work - that just happened to be next to me at the time).

A few camera snaps later, and a quick change to grainy monochrome done in the camera itself, and we were done!

What crafts did you manage to have time for this year? Please share!
-Lisa

2 comments: