Thursday, December 1

December!

I can't believe it's December already! Or, for that matter, that I haven't blogged since October - yikes! I hope you all had a wonderful and stress-free Thanksgiving. Oh, and Halloween too! We have been happily going about our family routines over here. I have been honing my organizational skills in an attempt to free up more time - and I have lots of fun little tidbits to share - but more on that another day.


I wanted to share a quick recap of the last month, and go back to some regular blogging tomorrow.


We (um, I) got a little spray paint happy and went to town on lots of neat little projects. Including a chalkboard paint covered pumpkin for my little artist.


I felt that my "summer" pillow covers had finally over-stayed their welcome, and whipped up a few new ones. Our dog just loves them - the little stinker.




We devised our own little ketchup recipe for our homemade fries (a.k.a. potato wedges)



A little someone figured out how to smile and hasn't stopped since.



I managed to sneak this shot of sibling love that I know I probably won't see again for a LONG time.



Back to bread making...




Being reminded how cute baby babbling is, especially when it's directed toward Christmas trees.




Fulfilling our Legoland promise a few months late.

I hope you are all enjoying this Holiday season!


I'll be back tomorrow with a fun little recipe that's a huge hit in our house.


Take care,
Lisa


















3 comments:

  1. Hi, I am a new follower, found you on Bloggy Moms. Is your dog an English bulldog? Kind of looks like it from your pic, anyway we have one named Bam Bam. I look forward to reading along.
    -Kristin@ http://meetmeonthebrightside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin,
    Yup, she's an English bulldog. Her name is Maggie, but we call her Gooby all the time. Thank you for following! I'll be sure to do the same :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love making homemade bread, look yummy :) New follower from bloggy moms, have a great weekend! You can find me at
    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/
    Stop by when you get the chance :)

    ReplyDelete