Tuesday, February 2

Groundhog Day!

Welcome Back!

Well, both kids are still sick, and Austin had no desire to do much of anything today, so I went online to look for a cartoon groundhog for Hannah to scribble on. I found this, and it looks a lot like the one I did when I was little for the movie Groundhog's Day staring Bill Murray. It was filmed in the town we live in, and it's a huge deal over here, lol. Our little theater plays the movie for free the entire week, and people can take tours of the town's square where it was filmed and see the spot where Bill Murray tripped and fell into the street - seriously. So, that being said, I just couldn't let the day go by with out doing something festive :)

Please be sure to check back tomorrow - hopefully my little artist will be feeling better.
-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment