Sunday, May 12

Still Here - Different web address









I'm still here :)

A few months back, I went from having hundreds of page views hourly, to practically nothing daily out of no where. My heart dropped. I was discouraged. I walked away with my head hung low.

A few weeks later, I went back to look a little closer. To my surprise, and great frustration, I realized that somehow I had been booted from my domain name www.artsymomma365.com. It suddenly was no longer mine. Really?? I've had that domain name for over three years now. After endless attempts to contact the servers and google, I have decided to just roll with it. You found me once, hopefully, you'll find me again. If you're an email subscriber, you never missed a beat, and I thank you for that :)

From now on, you'll find me at www.artsymomma365.blogspot.com

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!

- Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment