Monday, December 31

Holiday Update

 
It has been a while since my last post. I got bit by the scrooge bug and couldn't shake it. I'm not sure why, but I had no interest in decorating a lot or going on baking spree's this season. I didn't want to shop and I didn't really have anything I felt was worth while to post about here. I want this space to be as upbeat and motivating as possible, so during my little scroogy funk, I decided to just stay quiet and disconnect a bit. I also took a little break from social media and to be honest, not seeing what everyone is doing every hour or so has been refreshing.
 
For some reason I also seemed to boycott my nice camera too, so here's a little update in photo's that are not so great because they came from my phone.
 
I am, however out of my funk and ready to start a new year - with nice pictures and everything! :)
 
 
Solstice Morning before a candle lit breakfast.
 
 
Stella had some major molar action during the last few weeks, and this was the only place that kept her happy.
 
 
 
Carrot apple pear juice, fresh from our new juicer! I'm so excited about this! And of course a homemade mustache glass, because juice just tastes better in a mustache glass.
 
 
 
Sharpie mug gift makings, courtesy of Pinterest - Love Pinterest!
 
 
A quick, and terribly blurry snapshot of my littlest reader.
 
I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday and have a safe and Happy New Years!
 
 
I will be back in a few days.
 
Take Care!
-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment