Monday, February 13

My Week In Photos

39/365

40/365

41/365

42/365

43/365

44/365


I think this should be called "My Week in Terrible Photos" today. I almost didn't post, because really, I've been running around so much that I haven't spent any time trying to take nice shots. But that's not the point of this project, not for me anyway. I want to document my year, with my family. So, yes, sometimes I'm going to have really awesome pictures to share, and sometimes I'm going to have blah, or even - gasp - blurry pictures.

I have a really big week ahead of me, so I might not be back again until next Monday with another week in photos. I will try and squeeze in at least one regular post, but we'll see...

Wishing you all a wonderful start to a beautiful week!

**Part of Project 365 - one picture from each day of the prior week. If you would like to share your pictures, please leave a link to them in the comments section. **

No comments:

Post a Comment