Tuesday, April 12

Bunny Prep

If you have children, I'm sure they are eagerly awaiting a visit from a certain big-earred, fluffy bunny. I know mine are.

This year, we decided to invest in a few Bolga baskets, 1 for each child. This way, our furry friend would have one less plastic/disposable basket to buy. My children get to do whatever they want with these until the eve of Easter, when they will be emptied out and left on the table to be filled with fun surprises.

If you've never heard of a Bolga basket, you're missing out, truly. These awesome fair trade, strong carriers are handmade by women in Africa, and have a quality that you'll unlikely ever find from one purchased in a big box store. I love these baskets, I really do. So much so, that I plan on purchasing a few larger ones for around the house as well.

2 comments:

  1. There was a booth the craft fair this weekend where hey titled it "baskets for hunger" and all proceeds were turned back to the African women and families who responsible for making them. They are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! How did you do at the fair?

    ReplyDelete