Tuesday, October 23

Quick Vinyl Dollar Store Project

 
Hi everyone! It's a busy week over here, so my posts will be on the shorter side.
 
I just wanted to pop in today to share a quick little dollar store project. I found these pink baskets a long time ago, and had planned on using them to hold the girl's "hair pretties" as we call them in our house.
 
Which was great at first, but then my four year old kept digging into my one year old's stash and clipping it bitty bows all over her head and her dolls and ponies and, well, you get the idea.
 
 
So, up they went on top of their dresser. The only problem? I couldn't see inside of them, I'm a little short. It may not seem like a big deal, but when we're doing the mad dash to get out of the house on time, I would prefer to always grab the right bucket for whoever needs a clip, and not have to think about it.
 
My solution? Vinyl of course!
 
 
I whipped up these little labels in about 5 five minutes, and 5 minutes later had them cut out and ready to go.
 
 
I liked the reverse image so much, and thought it would be wasteful to toss it. So The reverse image is one side...
 
 
 
And the actual design is on the other. And now, you can all see that my mirrors need to be cleaned. Maybe I should have been doing that instead of labeling "hair pretty" buckets ;)
 
I hope you are having a wonderful day!
-Lisa

2 comments: